Spanish Writing Center
The Department of Spanish and Portuguese is committed to providing resources to assist students beyond the classroom. The Spanish Writing Center (SWC) allows students to revise their essays for upper-level Spanish courses or to work with any specific aspect of the writing process. Students are strongly encouraged to take advantage of any and all resources offered by the department.
Spanish Writing CenterJohan Gotera Osorio
Location: Crowe Hall 3-121
**See hours and/or Schedule an Appointment Here**
For special accommodations, please email email@example.com
Who should come to the Spanish Writing Center:
Students enrolled in Spanish 210 or higher.
How to get help:
For general questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What will happen during the appointment?
The instructor will read through your paper and:
- discuss grammar mistakes with you (not proofread your paper)
- make suggestions on how to revise/improve the structure of your essay
- will plan future appointments with you if needed, to continue revision on the essay
For your appointment, you MUST bring:
- a (printed) copy of your essay
- the essay's guidelines/instructions
What you should expect?
Improvement in knowledge of vocabulary, grammar and writing skills in Spanish, in addition to the development of your self-revision and self-editing skills as a part of the writing process.Back to top